Life’s Options Pregnancy Center is a 501c-3 non-profit organization that operates on a limited budget with one full time and two part time paid staff. We are supported by the contributions of local churches and individuals. We also request grants and raise funds by several community fundraisers each year.
- Send a tax-deductible donation today to:
PO Box 667
Evergreen, CO 80437
- Online gifts can be made through this link Donate
- Commit to become a monthly financial supporter!
- Gently used maternity, infant, and childrens clothing can be donated to Kids Closet. Baby items and equipment can also be donated if its in good working condition. We cannot accept carseats or equipment over seven years old.
- Organize a creative, fun, church, school, youth group or service organization to collect diapers, wipes and other baby items for Life’s Options Pregnancy Center clients!
- Volunteer your time! Contact Life’s Options Pregnancy Center to find out needs.
- Be a liaison between Life’s Options Pregnancy Center and your church.
- Used vehicles (car, truck, van, RV, boat on a trailer, or motorcycle) can be donated to Cars helping Charities and get a tax deduction possibly worth more than your trade-in value. Free towing/pick-up.
These items can be dropped off during business hours Tuesday – Saturday at Kid’s Closet, 3719 Ste B Evergreen Pkwy located just behind Evergreen Shipping Depot across from EChO Resale shop. Please call 720-572-5923 for more information on any of the above or to add ideas of your own!
Thank you for your care and support!