Life’s Options Pregnancy Center is a 501c-3 non-profit organization that operates on a limited budget with two paid staff. We are supported by the contributions of local churches and individuals. We also request grants and raise funds by several community fundraisers each year.
- Send a tax-deductible donation today to:
PO Box 667
Evergreen, CO 80437
- Online gifts can be made through this link Give Now
- Commit to become a monthly financial supporter!
- Gently used baby & maternity clothing can be donated to the Mother’s Closet. We also take almost any baby item. We cannot accept used car seats or drop side cribs.
- Ink cartridges & cell phone donations to recycle!
- Organize a creative, fun, church, school, youth group or service organization to collect diapers, wipes and other baby items for Life’s Options Pregnancy Center clients!
- Volunteer your time! Contact Life’s Options Pregnancy Center to find out needs.
- Be a liaison between Life’s Options Pregnancy Center and your church.
- Used vehicles (car, truck, van, RV, boat on a trailer, or motorcycle) can be donated to Cars helping Charities and get a tax deduction possibly worth more than your trade-in value. Free towing/pick-up.
These items can be dropped off during business hours Tuesday – Saturday at Kid’s Closet, 3719 Ste B Evergreen Pkwy located just behind Evergreen Shipping Depot across from EChO Resale shop. Please call 720-572-5923 for more information on any of the above or to add ideas of your own!
Thank you for your care and support!