Want to know more about abortion and what the risks are? Learn about the different types of abortion procedures on our abortion page. Here are some of the risks involved with each type of abortion:
RISKS of Surgical Abortion:
- Perforation of the uterus
- Damage to the cervix
- Scar tissue on the uterine wall
- Heavy bleeding
RISKS of Medical Abortion:
- Incomplete abortion, which may need to be followed by surgical abortion
- An ongoing unwanted pregnancy if the procedure doesn’t work
- Heavy and prolonged bleeding
- Digestive system discomfort
At Life’s Options, our team is here to educate you about abortion and any other pregnancy options you’d like to know about. Discuss pregnancy screening and questions relating to abortion by scheduling a free and confidential appointment today.
We are here to help you make an informed decision for your future.